WHMIS (GHS) Online Training
Get Same Day Certified in Industry Recognized WHMIS Training
Get the award-winning industry-recognized WHMIS online course from Danatec to meet all your Workplace Hazardous Materials certification requirements. Training is available for initial or re-certification and you can take the class on your own time, with features that make learning fun every step of the way!
WHMIS is for any person exposed to hazardous materials in the workplace. Danatec’s WHMIS online course centers around 5 WHMIS stories that bring in real-life events, told by real people in real workplaces. The video, animations, engaging games, and skill-building exercises will make for an engaging interactive learning experience. Our course centers on elements that ensure the information is understood, retained, and easily resourced.
Enjoy free printable resources including our WHMIS sample label, poster, sample SDS, glossary, and a workplace exercise sheet for additional training. Receive a printable industry recognized certificate along with a Digital Badge upon completion.
Additional Course Features:
- Live support Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm MST
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Same day certification, begin your training in minutes
- Self-paced/Available 24/7
- Mobile/Tablet compatible
- Easily accessible—a stored record of training is available that can be shared if needed for auditing purposes or proof of certification
Looking for corporate pricing? Have a Ground Disturbance question? Speak to one of our safety experts, free of charge, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-780-851-2299.
- What is WHMIS?
- WHMIS Hazards Groups
- WHMIS SDS
- WHMIS Symbols & Labels
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- What to do if something goes wrong? Emergency actions
- Special situations
1 hour and 30 minutes