As commonly used as they are, many people overlook the hazards of using ladders. This training is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to safely set up, erect, use, inspect, and maintain ladders. This training was built based on the requirements of CAN3-Z11-M81 Portable Ladders. Following the completion of this course, you will also receive access to Danatec’s Ladder Practical Evaluation Form and process guide. To achieve full certification, a qualified individual can use this tool to assess and evaluate the learner's ability to inspect, set up, and use ladders at the worksite.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify, assess, and control hazards of ladder operations.
- Select a ladder appropriate for a task.
- Conduct proper, thorough pre-use inspections of a ladder.
- Safely and properly set up ladders.
- Properly use, maintain, and store ladders.
- Recall critical fall protection information specific to climbing ladders.
This eLearning has been built into four logical modules:
- Managing Ladder Hazards
- Ladder Selection
- Ladder Inspections
- Ladder Safety
After all the modules are completed, you will have to take a final exam. You must achieve a score of at least 75% to successfully complete this eLearning and receive certification. You will have a maximum of three attempts to pass the final exam.
2 hours and 30 minutes